There are 25 days between me and graduation. How have these four years passed already? Part of me recognizes that a lot has happened between now and 2010 that couldn’t possibly have taken less than four years, but part of me says no way, I just started this.
It isn’t time for me to write a love letter to UNC. Not yet. I’m still here. For now, I’ll share the things I have left to do. I’ve crossed off a good number of items from my list already, but there are few left. Everyone is welcome to join in and help me cross them off!
- Update my resume and portfolio — they’re way past out of date. Oh.
- Country night — apparently this is a thing here. I’ve never been and have been told it’s a necessity. Help.
- Maple View ice cream at sunset in a porch rocking chair — okay, so I have done this before. But, again! As if I really need an excuse, psh.
- Dames chicken and waffles — Being a Southern school and stuff
- Diamond heels game — because obviously
- Sit on the quad between classes — I really don’t understand how I haven’t already done this.
- Hammocking in the arboretum
- Play in Bynum fountain
- Sutton’s counter lunch
- Ye Olde (again)
- Planetarium show
- Various brunch spots: 411 West, R&R, Mint, Kipos
- Crunkleton Beesting
- Jordan Lake
- Fridays on the Front Porch
- Get lunch/coffee with some of my professors
- Climb the Bell Tower
- Take senior portraits
- Oh, order my cap and gown I guess
Any other suggestions? What was the most UNC thing you’ve ever done?